- Diamond shaped bore allows an efficient use of the blade in high torque applications.
- C3 next generation carbide allowing up to 3 regrinds.
- Thin kerf which is ideal for cordless and means less push force is required.
- Expansion slots help to dampen noise and vibration.
- Optimised for use on DeWALT FLEXVOLT® Rear Handle Circular Saw (DCS577).
A circular saw blades optimised for use on DeWALT FLEXVOLT® Rear Handle Circular Saw (DCS577). It features C3 next generation carbide allowing up to 3 regrinds, diamond bore allowing the machine to drive at a higher torque plus patented grind angles for faster cuts at a lower force. The 1.55mm thin kerf is designed specifically for cordless circular saws allows less push force required when cutting plus the expansion slots dampen noise and vibration.