- High efficiency brushless motor with 600W power output
- Variable speed trigger, no pull starting, single handed activation for improved control during cutting and chain brake stops <1 sec
- 30cm, 3/8” Oregon bar and chain ideal for smaller construction related tasks and logging of up to 70 cuts per charge (5.0Ah)
- Tool-free bar and chain tensioning for fast chain adjustments with on board automatic oiling for consistent lubrication
- Extensive overmould on handle for extra grip and comfort in prolonged use weighing only 2.5kg (bare)
The DCM565N 18V Chainsaw is the latest addition to the 18V platform. This compact, lightweight and diverse saw can be used for professional landscaping, sit clearance or various timber frame cutting applications.
This highly efficient compact chainsaw offers outstanding performance with a chain speed of 8m/s and up to 70 4x4" cuts per charge (5.0Ah). Safety features include a secondary auxiliary handle for optimum balance and control. It also features an ultra-responsive chain brake which stops the chain in under one second if it's pushed forwards during use. The DCM565N is easy to maintain with automatic oiling, tool-free bar fitment and chain tensioning for quick chain adjustments.
Includes bar/chain cover.