- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- Tool free stall / jam clearance minimises down time
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off prevent accidental discharge of fastener
Further adding to the DeWalt battery nailer range is the DCN680 Second fix nailer.
The DCN680 fits nails from 15 - 54mm.
This nailer incorporates the latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless 18GA nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology.