- Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental discharge of fastener
- Tool free stall and jam clearance minimises down time
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
With the latest generation, 18V XR Li-Ion brushless 15GA nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology. The DCN650 accompanies the DCN660 and DCN680 in the DeWalt second fix nailer range.
Battery and charger sold separately