- Powerful 54V brushless motor
- Stable block construction for low vibration running and long service life
- Variable adjustment of the bevel angle to 57 degrees
- Output of 1300W and run speed of up to 5800RPM results in faster cuts
- On board tool and quick bevel adjustment to minimise downtime
The DCS575 has a high torque brushless motor and runs on the world-first 18/54V convertible battery pack system, giving the ability to cut for 90 metres in 18mm OSB board.
DeWALT now gives you raw power anywhere and is the dawn of a new era in cordless power tool technology, offering more than a full day's runtime on a single charge for most users. The potential for this technology is limitless for each and every trade with game-changing levels of performance.
This DeWALT circular saw is fitted with a 184mm x 20mm 36 tooth blade just like a corded saw and has a LED job light to assist with improved cut line visibility. Comes with 2 x XR Flexvolt 54V 6.0Ah batteries, a fast charger and carry case.