- Ideal for homes in bush fire rated areas. Prevents against burning embers entering the roof.
- Removes heat load in warm months and reduces condensation in the roof space in cool months.
- With ducting and a ceiling grille, moisture can be removed from rooms, like bathrooms and laundries.
- Quiet operation, low running costs and reduced energy usage
- D.I.Y installation requires general purpose outlet in the roof cavity.
The Maestro BAL is a low powered vent with a high performance of up to 6 natural roof vents.
Maestro BAL is a fire rated ventilator up to a rating of BAL-40 making it ideal for homes in bush fire rated areas.
In summer, the system removes heat load from your roof space and, in the colder months, it reduces damaging condensation.