- Allows natural light into the roof space, deterring unwanted pests
- Removes heat load in warm months and reduces damaging condensation in cooler months
- With ducting and a ceiling grille, moisture can be removed from rooms such as bathrooms and laundries
- DIY installation requires general purpose outlet in the roof cavity
- Complements most metal or tiled roofs
AiroMatic is a high quality, low powered ventilation system designed for the reduce internal temperatures and help remove damaging condensation in the roof space. The Airomatic has a high performance equivalent of up to 6 wind driven vents.
The clear dome allows light into the roof area for improved visibility and also helps to deter unwanted vermin.