- All purpose weatherproof sealing tape
- Uses include repairs to roofing, guttering, downpipe or water tank top, sealing joints around skylights, doors or adjoining building surfaces
- One of the most versatile repair tapes around
- Adheres permanently to clean, dry surfaces
- Available in various sizes
Consolidated Alloys Byute Flash® Flashing Tape is aluminium foil coated with thick rubber/butyl adhesive used for weather sealing joints and seams.
It is ideal for repairs to roofing, gutters, downpipe, water tanks and much more. Suitable for surfaces including metals, PVC, brick, fibreglass, cement, glass and timber.