- Conform is ideal for use as a filler strip in expansion control joints for most types of concrete construction.
- Meets or exceeds AASHTO and ASTM specifications – Approved by several state Departments of Transportation.
- Cuts cleanly, and it is easily held in position during concrete pouring.
- Will not extrude from joint under compression – recovers substantially to original thickness after release from compression.
- Resists water infiltration.
Conform Fibre Expansion Control Joint Filler from CA Group uses a proprietary process that thoroughly mixes wood fibres in an asphaltic binder, then forms the fibres into a rigid board.
The result is an economical, environmentally safe compressible material that’s stronger yet easier to handle than other joint filler compounds.