- Convenient pre-cut lengths of clear anodised (silver in appearance) 25.4mm square aluminium tube with a 1.2mm lip
- Attractive appearance with an offset lipped edge to support 16mm MDF or chipboard. Turn it over the other way and it supports glass, perspex or tiles.
- Lightweight and easy to use, just tap it together with the corner joiners
- Used to create precisely what you need
- Make permanent the joins using an adhesive to the inside of the tube
Connect-it clear anodised aluminium (silver in appearance) lipped tube is 25.4mm x 1.2mm thick and available in five convenient pre-cut lengths. The lipped edge will support MDF or chipboard, alternatively turn it the other way and it supports glass, perspex or tiles. The Connect-it system is easy to work with, simply tap the pieces together with the range of impact resistant corner joiners, creating right angled joins. The design possibilities are only limited by your imagination. Make coffee tables, storage racks, shelving units, trolleys, display fixtures, tables, benches and more.