Our social media pages are a place to share inspirational home renovation projects, styling, D.I.Y. hints and tips and connect with our customers.
We apply a common-sense approach to the appropriate use of our social media pages by customers.
We reserve the right to remove comments or ban a user that include any of the following:
- Are discriminatory including by reference to race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, age, sexual preference, religion, disability, mental illness or political belief;
- Don’t comply with the law or are potentially defamatory
- Infringe the privacy of an individual
- Insult or attack individuals or organisations
- Promote commercial products or services that are not approved or endorsed by Bunnings
- Contain nudity or sexually explicit or suggestive content
- Are considered by Bunnings to amount to bullying or harassment
- Are potentially fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive
- Use strong, obscene or inappropriate language
Customer comments do not represent Bunnings’ opinions or actions.
Thank you for your understanding and support to make our social pages and community the best they can be.
If you see something that is inconsistent with our Community Standards, then please let us know by contacting email@example.com.