- Durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated stainless steel design keeps beverages hot for up to 25 hours and cold for up to 48 hours
- 360-degree pour spout gives a smooth pour from any angle of the stainless steel bottle, improving ease of use
- Leak-proof lid with half-turn valve makes it easy to open and stay mess-free
- Double-walled cup keeps beverages at the same temperature as the thermal bottle for consistent sipping on the go
- Thermal bottle base grips most tabletops, preventing sliding
Take your adventure outside and stay there longer with the Coleman 3Sixty Pour stainless steel thermal bottle. Sip coffee and tea with confidence—the double-walled, vacuum-insulated bottle and top ensure hot drinks stay hot up to 25 hours while cold beverages stay chilled up to 48 hours.
The 360-degree pour spout gives a smooth pour at every angle, while the leak-proof lid offers easy and mess-free drinking doubling up as a cup. The base grips tabletops, so you don't have to worry about the thermal bottle sliding across surfaces while camping or hiking.