- Star (Torx) drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces bit slippage and wear
- Reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- Reduced trimhead design provides a less visible point of entry
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power
- Reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting*
CAMO® Exterior Screws are designed specifically for exterior projects. Passes 1,500 hours salt spray testing (Australian equivalent Class 4).
*Pre-drilling is required for hardwood and capped composite installations.
For use on pressure treated, cedar, redwood, hardwood, composite, capped composite, and PVC deck boards
For use with 3/4 in. (19mm) - 1 in. (25mm) deck boards