- Powerful 2000W food processor with four-blade system and 1L and 3.7L bowls.
- Includes three discs (julienne, French fry, and whisking), three blades (micro-serrated, mini, and dough), plastic spatula, cleaning brush, and storage box.
- Kitchen Wizz feature lets you set the exact processing time duration.
- Has mini and extra-wide feed chutes to easily process food in various sizes.
- With 2-year product repair and 25-year motor warranties.
One thing that immediately separates the Breville Kitchen Wizz food processor from the competition is that it features four sharp chopping blades instead of two for faster food processing. Home chefs will appreciate both the very large 2.5-litre bowl (handy when entertaining) and the mini processing bowl for quick tasks with smaller portions. Here's where those who positively revere precision are going to get excited: the variable slicing disc has 24 settings so that one can customise the thickness of slices, from a practically see-through 0.5mm to a slab-like 8.0mm. Does the notion of not having to do any pre-chopping whatsoever prior to dropping potatoes into the Kitchen Wizz fire the imagination? Well, it's a reality when you have a 14-cm wide feed tube. Inside the die-cast metal base resides a whopping 2000 watts' worth of professional grade, heavy-weight, direct-drive induction motor. We have to mention that that motor comes with a 25-year guarantee. How often does one buy a quarter century of peace of mind?