- B8® coating lasts 4x longer than galvanising and more than double the corrosion protection of conventional class 4 in category 5 environments
- T30 Torx compatible drive for positive bit engagement provides maximum application of torque
- Suitable applications may include hardwood to softwood, hardwood decking applications, timber framing, cladding, fencing, builders brackets etc.
- Countersunk truss head for use where a flush finish is needed e.g. in timber or in a pre-countersunk fitting
- Complies with AS 3566-2002
The MultiONE® screw has been designed as a multi-purpose fastener suitable for use in multiple materials.
The MultiONE® screw is suitable for use in softwood, hardwood, treated timbers, composite boards, laminated boards, brick*, block*, concrete*, metal and alloy. Bremick recommends the use of specialised screws for load critical applications and specialised installations such as roofing.
The MultiONE® screw utilises a Torx Drive which provides positive engagement for maximum torque. Each packet of MultiONE screws contains one complimentary driver bit.
*Pre-drilling may be required in masonry products. Check user installation guide for more information.