- T30 Torx compatible drive for positive bit engagement provides maximum application of torque
- Complies with AS 3566-2002
- Contour head for use when a broad holding power &/or decorative look is required. The underside of the head is flat and ideal for fixing sheet materials or heavier timbers.
- B8® coating lasts 4x longer than galvanising and more than double the corrosion protection of conventional class 4 in category 5 environments
- Suitable applications may include hardwood to softwood, sheets & metal fencing, cladding & screening, external fittings such as well brackets, garden reels etc.
The MultiONE® screw has been designed as a multi-purpose fastener suitable for use in multiple materials.
The MultiONE® screw is suitable for use in softwood, hardwood, treated timbers, composite boards, laminated boards, brick*, block*, concrete*, metal and alloy. Bremick recommends the use of specialised screws for load critical applications and specialised installations such as roofing.
The MultiONE® screw utilises a Torx Drive which provides positive engagement for maximum torque. Each packet of MultiONE screws contains one complimentary driver bit.
*Pre-drilling may be required in masonry products. Check user installation guide for more information.