- Reduces summer temperatures inside the roof which can reach temperatures of up to 70°C
- Reduces the cost of running air conditioning
- Maintains the performance of ceiling insulation
- Reduces the risk of condensation formation to help prevent mould
- Reduces the risk of moisture damage to plasterboard and timber
SolarXVENT is a solar roof ventilator that helps reduce the temperature and humidity in the roof cavity. When SolarXVENT’s panel is exposed to sunlight, the fan is activated, exhausting heat and humidity. It can also help to exhaust damp air in the roof space which can lead to damaging condensation.