- Highly durable, non combustible insulation product
- Remarkable resistance to shrinkage at high temperatures encountered in fire conditions
- Easily fits into standard party wall applications, as well as easy to cut and fit into tight applications
- Performance is not adversely effected from contact with water
- Biosoluble and safe to use product
Bradford Rockwool Fireseal Party Wall Batts are used to provide fire protection in Party walls or separating walls between adjoining occupancies. Bradford Fireseal Party Wall Batt is an insulation
material specially formulated to provide fire protection. Bradford Fireseal Fire Party Wall Batt is manufactured from a molten mixture of natural rock and recycled blast furnace waste products, bonded with thermosetting resin. The product has remarkable resistance to
shrinkage at temperatures encountered in fire conditions. This stability is well beyond that of normal Rockwool or Glasswool insulation materials. The product can be identified by its dark brown appearance.