- SDS interface for quick and easy saw blade change.
- Stable guiding unit for precise cutting results and to follow predefined straight lines easily.
- Tip actively cutting for easy plunge cutting into wooden materials.
- Specially designed teeth for higher material removal rate and consequently faster cuts.
- Rotating cutting string for considerably reduced vibration while cutting.
World first sawing innovation – the new nanoBLADE technology!
The innovative Bosch nanoBLADE Wood Speed 65 is an easy, vibration-free cutting blade with high felt safety. The new SDS System ensures maintenance-free working and quick saw blade change. Bosch nanoBLADE allows precise cuts with 100% rectangular cuts and lasts up to 100 metres in laminate flooring.
The specially designed teeth provide a higher material removal rate resulting in faster cuts. The nanoBLADE is compatible with Bosch AdvancedCut 50, EasyCut 50, EasyCut 12. However, mainly used on wood, the blade can also be used on PVC, PMMA and WPC for indoor applications such as flooring and handicraft work, and outdoor applications such as cutting branches, WPC terrace floor boards and fences.