- Naturally termite resistant and treatment free
- Suitable for use in BAL 29 Areas
- Non suceptible to Lyctus Borer
- Able to be oiled, stained or left to weather to turn to an attractive silver grey and finished with a clear coating
- Available in 86mm and 130mm
Boral Blackbutt decking is naturally fire and termite resistant and is
suitable for use in BAL29 areas. Blackbutt is renowned for its strength and versatility, it is recommended for use with F27 structural timber to complete your outdoor timber requirements such as bearers & joists, stair components and exposed external beams.