- Steel hip-roof design combines our durable, dent resistant 29-gauge steel with increased protection from rain, high winds, and snow
- Steel anchoring plates are powder coated and externally mounted for easy installation
- Powder coated, steel brackets reinforce your shade structure and add stylish accents to your patio focal point
- Third party testing certifies up to 50 pounds per square (30 inches) foot of snow load, making this high-performance roof the most durable on the market
- Thermal barrier in the steel roof reduces heat transfer by up to 20°, ensuring a comfortable experience in any region
Transform your patio with the Backyard Discovery Cordova outdoor gazebo!
This popular hip-roof design combines our durable dent resistant steel with subtle sloping construction, providing the best protection from rain, high winds, and snow.
Superior engineering has created a patent pending roof frame that allows for easy 2-person assembly while continuing to uphold our market leading strength and stability.
The Cordova is third party certified to withstand snow load up to 50 pounds per square foot, making it one of the best choices for all-season patio structures.
The roof architecture offers 140 square feet of full shade and approximately 96 square feet of useable space to accommodate wide varieties of outdoor furniture and décor.
Made of 100% cedar, the Cordova is stained a rich dark walnut with contrasting black, powder coated brackets and hardware.
Backyard Discovery uses renewable materials that are naturally resistant to decay and insects, giving you added confidence in backyard living.
The Cordova gazebo by Backyard Discovery is sure to impress and protect your family by extending your living space to the outdoors.