- More space for tools
- Two gas springs prevent accidentally closing of the lid
- Two free running wheels and a telescopic handle
- Strong, dustproof, splash-water protected IP67
- Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C
Jumbo 6700 is a tool case for service technicians on worldwide operations! Thanks to an additional tool board, this case offers more space for tools, which is fixed by elastic loops in the tool pockets. Two gas springs prevent accidentally closing of the lid. The bottom tray can be individually adjusted by an aluminium divider system. In addition, this case has two free running wheels and a telescopic handle - so even if the tool case is loaded with heavy tools it can be transported easily.
- With gas spring to keep the lid open!
- Impact-resistant case made of polypropylene (PP).
- Ergonomic two-component-handle.
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve.
- Customisable nameplate
- 2 inline-rollers
- 1 telescopic-handle
- Eyelet for a padlock
- Optional sponge insert (SI)
The tools shown are not included.