- Holds 22 litres and withstands extreme conditions.
- Impact-resistant case made of polypropylene (PP).
- Temperature resistant from -30°C to +80°C.
- Certified with the STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and ATA 300 standards
- Ergonomic two-component-handle.
JET 5000 is a tool case for the tough guys. The tool case from the tough cases series holds 22 litres and withstands extreme conditions. This makes it the ideal companion for craftsmen, technicians and engineers in the field.
With a lid holder, automatic air pressure compensation valve, a customisable nameplate, carrying strap, eyelet for a padlock, optional sponge insert (SI) and stackable.
Dust-proof and water-proof (IP67 certified). Automatic air pressure compensation valve.
Note: The tools shown are not included in the delivery