- Karri is hard and dense and therefore long wearing
- Karri is rated durability class 2 above ground and is therefore suitable for use in external, exposed locations above ground.
- Karri decking is rated BAL 29 (installed as per fire standard)
- Karri decking comes in longer lengths than other native Australian timbers
- Karri is fully sustainable and supply is audited under the international PEFC forestry standard
Karri is a high density,extremely hardwearing hardwood. Ranges in colour from light salmon pink to deep reddish brown. Karri reflects light to give lustre and depth to its appearance treating the timber with a suitable oil or stain will allow Karri to retain it’s lively colour. Karri is a eucalypt native to south-west Western Australia.