- 100% Australian made – 20 year structural warranty
- Heavy duty, fixed galvanised rotary with pre-assembled 2 piece column and metal gear case
- Manufactured using Australian milled Bluescope(R) Hi-tensile Galvabond® Steel Tube
- 7 lines offering 60m of line space - wire is pulled through pre-punched holes in the arms
- Spare parts are readily available
The Super 6 Galvanised Rotary is a permanently fixed, wind up rotary. Reminiscent of years gone by, it features a traditional metal gear case, hi-tensile galvanised steel tube and galvanised wire.
The Super 6 has a head diameter of 4m. The 7 lines total 64.5m of line space with the outside line measuring 4120mm.
Galvanised wire and fittings are included. The handle grip and end caps are manufactured using UV stabilized polymers.
Please note: The column is pre-assembled. The head section requires full assembly.