- Combine your IR remotes onto the Grid Connect App
- 360 degrees IR transmitters with upto 8m range
- Readily available code library for 1000's of devices and updated regularly
- Self learning DIY function to copy new remotes
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi enabled
The Antsig Smart IR controller allows you to combine all your IR remotes onto the GRID CONNECT APP available on Google Play or Apple App stores.
Control your TV, set-top box, air conditioner or any IR device with your phone and share it friends or family. Use the Grid Connect App with your home Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection to control this product from anywhere or with Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa (sold separately), so you can operate your system with the ultimate convenience.
Three simple steps to get started:
1. Simply download the free Grid Connect app on your iOS or Android device.
2. Pair the IR universal remote device using the on screen instructions.
3. Add the TV or Air-con device you want to control by selecting the device and choosing the appropriate remote.
Ensure the IR device is placed in line of sight of the units receiver and there are no obstacles in-between.
This product is compatible with the Grid Connect smart home automation system, built to optimise your everyday living. Simply download the free Grid Connect app on your iOS or Android device and use your home Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection to control, customise and automate your product. It takes only minutes to set up, and there’s a wide range of products available that allow you to customise your system any way you like. Use the app to create the perfect light for every moment of the day, set your product to operate on your ideal schedule, and enjoy peace of mind while you’re away. Most Grid Connect products are compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (sold separately), so you can operate your system with the ultimate convenience.