- Colour coded installation instructions on the roof anchor for easy install
- Aligns to existing roof screw patterns and profile so no additional holes are created in the metal roof sheet
- Fully Compliant and certified product complies with all current AS/NZS
- 3kg, strong and durable, comes with a carry bag, fixings and QR installation code on each roof anchor for easy install
- Can be installed and used by a competent person as per user manual and as per AS/NZS
ANKAme roof anchors the ONLY fully compliant roof anchor TESTED & APPROVED by an independent division of SafeWork NSW, NATA accredited for testing roof anchors to AS/NZS.
This temporary roof anchor is designed to align to the screw pattern and profiles of the most popular metal roof sheets installed in Australia today, meaning there are no holes left in the roof sheets when the anchor is removed.
ANKAme temporary roof anchor aligns roof sheet pattern and profile for;
- Custom Orb
- Concrete Fix
ANKAme can also be fixed to concrete structures and be incorporated into a variety of static line safety systems.
The temporary ANKAme comes in high visibility orange.
ANKAme comes with: x1 Roof anchor - fixings - QR code user guide - carry bay colour coded installation instructions on each roof anchor for easy install.
Can be used by any competent person, tradie or DIY, as per user manual and AS/NZS.
ANKAme roof anchors are also available in a permanent version.