- Three-in-one product enhances thermal insulation when installed with a cavity space
- Provides a R0.2 thermal break even when compressed
- Suitable for use in bushfire-prone areas
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic, noise dampening
- 150mm flap means no overlaps, ensures a smooth surface
Ametalin ThermalBreak 8™ is an extra heavy duty three-in-one reflective insulation, thermal break and medium vapour barrier, made with high-density XPE 8 mm foam between two reflective foil layers.
Suitable for use in all roof and wall types, it meets NCC/BCA requirements of R0.2 thermal break for steel frame construction even when compressed, making it ideal for use in steel framed systems.
With an 8mm foam layer at its core, Ametalin ThermalBreak 8™ provides the highest level of thermal break available, while the reflective foil surfaces keep buildings cool in summer and warm in winter, saving energy.