- Amazon Echo connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, set alarms and timers, check your calendar, weather, traffic and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on Echo devices in different rooms.
- Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Dolby processing speakers that fills the room with immersive, 360 degree omnidirectional audio, and delivers crisp vocals, deep bass, and clear highs at louder volumes.
- Just ask Alexa to control your compatible smart lights, switches and smart plugs.
Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, answer questions, provide news and sports updates and more. All you have to do is ask. Echo is also an expertly tuned speaker that can fill any room with immersive sound. It has seven microphones and beam-forming technology so it can hear you across the room - even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo, just say the wake word, "Alexa", and Echo lights up and responds to your request.