- Water and wind resistant polyester outer shell with fleece inner liner
- 3 carbon fibre heating elements
- 3 push-button temperature settings
- Up to 9 hours continuous heat using a compact Pro Lithium 2.0Ah battery
- Built in battery fuel gauge and USB port enables in-pocket charging
Featuring a water and wind resistant outer shell with a fleece collar liner for extreme warmth and comfort, the AEG 12V Heated Jacket features three carbon fibre heating elements providing three temperature settings and can be controlled by the push of a button.
The soft and durable polyester material with removable hood and extended cuffs means hands won’t get cold and the fleece lining provides ample warmth for the harshest climate. The built in battery fuel gauge and USB port enables in-pocket device charging from the battery connector.
The AEG 12V Heated Jacket is powered by a class leading Pro Lithium 2Ah 12V battery or an 18V 2Ah battery using the connector (sold separately) providing continuous heat day and night. Tradesmen who purchase the 12V Heated Jacket kit will also be able to utilise seven other trade quality compact yet powerful 12V tools, completing any serious tradie’s cordless power tool range.