- SCHOCK Material: Harder than granite. SCHOCK sinks are up to 80% quartz, the hardest constituent of granite. The CRISTADUR and CRISTALITE PLUS are developed especially for the demands of a kitchen.
- Dirt-Repellant Effect: The dirt simply runs off, making it impossible for bacteria to stick onto the surface.
- The quartz particles in Cristalite Plus provide long-lasting protection against wear and make this sink range extremely durable.
- Phohygienic21: The hygiene standard. Non-porous finish leaves no place for bacteria to thrive and ensures safety when handling food.
- The combination of classic design and ultra-modern materiality creates and exceptionally high-grade sink range.
SCHOCK was established in 1924 and took the world by storm with the creation of the first granite sink, which to this day continue to be manufactured in Germany. The quality German engineered sinkware has been created using state-of-the art composite Nanogranite® materials. It offers exceptional strength and durability, stain resistance and inert, antibacterial properties.
The SCHOCK range includes 90 patents and over 200 sink models, in various colours and finishes. You can expect the material technology to be impact and stain resistant, heatproof, food safe and also offer a dirt repellent effect. SCHOCK sinks are created to last and to leave the surface free of odour.