- Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour
- 3M cool flow exhalation valve helps to breathe easier during prolonged wear
- Galvanised steel nose clip allows use in flammable atmosphere
- Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability. Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
- GP1 rated filtration efficiency. Performance tested to AS/NZS 1716. 9913V-GP1 1 PACK.
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling certain paint odours, agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide. 3M’s 9913V, a disposable specialty respirator has type ‘G’ class rating that can be worn when handling agricultural chemicals with low vapour pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC). The 9913V respirator is compatible with other 3M personal safety products, e.g. eyewear and earplugs.