- I form a remarkable shrub or small tree with my unique fan-like leaf arrangement
- Great for beds and borders, succulent gardens, rock gardens or Mediterranean gardens
- I can also be kept in decorative containers
- I attract birds and bees to the garden
- I grow easily in sandy or gravelly well drained soils
Unique with its fan-like leaf arrangement, this aloe forms a remarkable shrub or small tree. Spikes of red tubular flowers appear in late winter to spring. This range is perfect for growing easily in sandy or gravelly well drained soils.