- Enjoy the succulent form of agave without the pokes and scratches
- Great for beds and borders, succulent gardens, rock gardens or Mediterranean gardens
- I am great as a container plant in pots etc.
- Mangave can be expected to grow twice as fast as an agave and tolerate high levels of moisture better
- I am easy to group needing little care or maintenance
Mangave is a relatively new phenomenon, as a cross between the genus manfreda and agave. These rare hybrids combine the best of both worlds: the better growth rate and the interesting patterns of manfreda, and the habit and refinement of agave.