- Ornamental plant as well as fruiting
- High yield, delicious fruit
- Handles warmer weather better than many other varieties of blueberries
- Can be potted, planted in the garden or used as a hedging plant
- Well suited to most parts of Australia
An excellent, evergreen blueberry which is upright in habit and in spring produces a delightful floral display of hot pink flowers that are self-pollinating. High yields of plump, sweet blueberries follow the flowers, maturing in summer. Blueberries are ideal to grow in tubs, the garden or as a hedging plant in a sheltered sunny location.