- I have been trimmed and shaped into tight column from the beginning making it easier to care for and kept trimmed to your desired height
- I am perfect as an in ground hedge row. Plant me approx. 60cm to 90cm apartI am perfect as an in ground hedge row. Plant me approx.50cm to 60cm apart
- Small fluffy white flowers appear in Spring and are followed by edible red berries
- New growth is a beautiful coppery-red
- If planting in a container, use a minimum pot diameter of 40cm or greater
This selection of bush cherry is grown for its compact, pyramid growth habit and young claret coloured growth. It is a native Australian plant that has a beautiful coppery-red colour. Its small fluffy white flowers are great at attracting insects and other animals.