- I have been trimmed and shaped into tight column from the beginning making it easier to care for and kept trimmed to your desired height
- I am perfect as an in ground hedge row. Plant me approx. 60cm to 90cm apart
- My flowers and fruits attract birds to the garden
- I produce small fragrant, white flowers in early summer, followed by fleshy, deep purple fruit
- If planting in a container, use a minimum pot diameter of 40cm or greater
A small to medium evergreen tree with reddish-purple shoots which bear oval, glossy, dark green leaves. It also contains slender spikes of small fragrant, white flowers which are borne in early summer and followed by fleshy, deep purple fruit.