- A great eating pear with juicy, white flesh
- Produces fruit late Autumn to early Winter
- The fruit stores well if refrigerated
- Needs cross pollination by other pear trees
- Most widely grown pear in Australia
Packham Triumph pears are juicy and creamy with green to pale yellow skin. They are medium to large in size. This is a heirloom pear created in the late 1800’s in NSW. The trees produce perfumed, white flowers in Spring. This variety requires other pear trees in the garden for cross-pollination.