- Super-sized wings that totally cover the plant.
- Neat and compact grey-green foliage.
- Two-toned flower heads with deep-burgundy heads topped with lilac ribbon-like bracts that age to a deeper pink.
- Easy to grow ornamental lavender for gardens and containers.
- Frost tolerant and suitable for coastal regions.
For sheer flower volume and impact, this lavender selection is hard to better. With the darkest of pink flower spikes crowned with exceptionally sized and wavy bracts, this selection is a sure-fire winner for gardeners with an eye for superior performance. A high-impact pot, garden bed and landscape plant that is both cold and heat hardy, she deserves to be crowned ‘The Queen’ of lavenders.