- Masses of deep-red blooms appear mid to late Spring and continues to late Autumn
- Use in flowerbeds, mass plantings, large containers and as a standard tree rose
- Very tolerant of common rose blights such as black spot and mildew
- I have a light sweet fragrance
- I am suited to most soils, but I prefer a well drained soil with added organic matter
These ground cover wonder roses are popular all over the world. Why? Because they provide gorgeous blooms and have a long flowering period, are easy to care for, have exceptional disease resistance and are drought tolerant.
Just plant, fertilise, keep well watered in the first year and cut back to 1/3rd in late Winter or early Spring.
Available in: White, Red, Pink, Gold, Scarlet, Pink Splash, Yellow, Amber and Apple Blossom.