- Perfect for achieving any look, from natural and rustic to clean and contemporary
- Provides natural insulation that outperforms other softwoods
- Naturally termite, moisture and decay resistant
- Exceptionally durable with naturally occurring extractives that are toxic to decay-causing fungi
- PEFC certified as standard, and can be supplied in FSC certified Western Red Cedar on request
Lightweight but strong, Western Red Cedar is easy to cut, saw and nail without the need for special tools. It’s also easy to plane and profile, and is highly resistant to splitting caused by fasteners.
Western Red Cedar retains its shape, even when exposed to the elements. It has twice the stability of most commonly available conifers and resists warping, cupping and twisting. Naturally occurring preservatives also help it resist rot and mould so it can withstand even the harshest weather, all year round.