- Durable: Solid Western Red Cedar, durability class 2 (15 - 40 years probable life expectancy above ground)
- Quality: Kiln Dried, defect docked
- Finish: boards have a dressed face and are available uncoated, ready to paint or stain
- V-Joint profile: subtle shadow between boards, 18mm thickness, 133mm coverage
- Sustainable: PEFC Certified Timber
Western Red Cedar claddings are renowned for their warmth and longevity, the perfect species to introduce natural aesthetics to any contemporary building.
V-Joint provides a subtle shadow between boards.
Boards are 18mm thick, and provide 133mm of coverage when installed.