- Once the roots reach the ground it allows the plant to grow in a vine-like tendency.
- This incredibly popular house plant will look amazing in a decorative pot as a focal point in any home.
- The Monstera adansonii is a little trickier to grow than the common M.deliciosa.
- Position your Monstera adansonii in a bright, well lit room with filtered sunlight.
- They require a moderate amount of water, keeping soil moist throughout spring and summer.
The Monstera adansonii is native to South America and Central America. Commonly called Swiss Cheese Plant, this exotic indoor plant grows heart shape leaves which develop large holes as they mature. The Monstera adansonii has aerial roots growing downwards from the stem.