We empower our Team Members to take ownership of their part of the business and make decisions.
We offer an enjoyable and rewarding working environment with a strong focus on customer service, safety, ongoing learning & development and real opportunities for advancement.
We are dedicated to attracting the best people who enjoy working as a part of a team, enjoy a fast paced environment and who are passionate about serving our customers.
We need everyone from people with no experience through to qualified trades people - you can learn through us and we can learn through you.
Each store has its own unique vision and values that guides decision making and direction. These unite the team and create a motivating and challenging environment where people and ideas are valued and recognised.
As a Bunnings Team Member you’ll enjoy benefits including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Team Member & Spouse Discount
- Career opportunities across Bunnings and Wesfarmers businesses
- Ongoing career development & training in everything from forklifts to leadership
- Opportunities to make a real difference in your community & environment
Our variety of positions including full-time, part-time casual, weekend and extended trading hours mean there is an opportunity for you in our business.